Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Work Work Work

So Monday was my first day back to work since Mikes car accident. I was absolutely dreading coming back bc being gone for 6 1/2 days means I have a lot of work to catch up on! I mean A LOT! I am an adjustor so I handle on the job injury claims for employees of Lowes. I have all these contacts to make and follow ups to do on medical treatment and it piles up really fast! Well......my coworkes are Rockstars! They did all of my work for me while I was gone so when I came back it was like I had not missed a single day! You have NO idea how much I needed that!!!

I have a few good friends in my office and I told them to let people know that when I came back I was not going to want to talk about what happened. And unless I bring it up in conversation no one has said a word! It has been great! I have had actual conversations that do not revolve around sadness and it is exactly what the doctor ordered!!! I am starting to feel normal again. I do still have my moments, today is definitely a bit of a rollercoaster with my emotions but overall it has been nice being back to a routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment