Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Suggestions Please

So I posted the other week about if I should read Heaven is For Real or not. Well, I read it. While overall I think it was a good book, it was a bit of a let down for me. Maybe I am just jaded but it is was hard for me to believe everything that was in the book. And I really do not need the book to tell me that Heaven is for real, I already know that.

What I want to know is if Mike could hear me at the Hospital. I had a whole lot to say to him and I want to know if he heard what I had to say. He was not brain dead but he was not responsive and had such little brain activity he couldn't do anything, not even open his eyes. So when I was asking him to protect Mason from up above did he hear me? Is he doing it right now? Was he having an out of body experience? Could he see all of us in the private family room at the hospital crying? I want answers.....and I don't know if I will ever get them. So here comes my question.....does anyone know of a book that can help answer these questions? I am kind of desperate for answers...

On a side note, has anyone seen the new show Long Island Medium? If not, it is about this lady in Long Island, NY who is a medium and can talk to loved ones who have passed and the things she says is absolutely amazing if its for real. It makes me want to see if there is a reputable Medium here who can "talk" to Mike. I have never really believed in these kinds of things but like I said....I am desperate for answers.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen,
    I don't know if you have ever heard of Sylvia Brown, but I have read several of her books and I think they might help you. She's really controversal and most people either love or hate her. Obviously its nearly impossible to know the truth about life after death and spiritual stuff like that, but it definitely left me with a positive outlook and peace of mind.
    I started reading them shortly after Mimi passed and it made me feel a little more at ease about it. Let me know what you think!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete