Friday, September 23, 2011

Should I or Shouldn't I?

So several people have mentioned to me that I should Read "Heaven is for Real." For those of you have not heard of this book, it is the true story of a boys trip to Heaven and back. I would love to read this book, really I would. But I am a little hesitant on if I should or not. See, I am still pretty emotional about Mike's death. And in the Hospital on the day of Mike's accident Beth and I were talking about how we wanted to ask Mike what it was like being dead and then coming back. Mike died on scene at the accident but they brought him back to life and we could not wait to hear his stories. Did he see a light? Did all of his childhood memories flash before him? Did he see loved ones that had passed? Was there a big pearly gate? All we had to do was wait for him to wake up so we could ask him.....only problem is.....he never woke up. So I don't know if I want to read this book because I wanted to hear about Heaven from Mike.....but obviously that is not going to happen.

So here is my question...Should I read the book or Shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment