Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Because Life isnt Crazy Enough!

So my life right now obviously is not crazy enough right? I feel like I am being pulled in so many different directions right now! And yet I keep piling things on! I have been completely slacking with studying for my state licensing exam so that I can get my real estate license but it is time that I really start cracking down on that. And starting August 15th I am going back to school full time so it is going to be even harder to study for that exam! I also have enrolled Mason in soccer and I find out in two weeks what days his practice will be on. I am really hoping it is not on Tuesdays or Thursdays because there is a karate place right next to my apartment that I want to put him in and the classes are those days. I don't know if I have bitten off more than I can chew but it helps a lot if I stay busy. Less time to think about things!

On a side note, Mason has been doing really bad lately. At Daycare you get a color each day, green, yellow, or red. And Mason is a green color kind of kid! Of course he has his days being that he is a 4 year old hyper boy! But green is the norm around here! For the past two weeks though he has only been getting red! He has been screaming, yelling, pushing, hitting, kicking, throwing, you name it! This is so not like my little boy! I know this is normal behaviour for a kid his age going through what he is going through but this is so tough on me! I need to discipline him and make sure he knows that this is not OK but at the same time it is not his fault. He has so many feelings and emotions going on and he does not know how to channel them so he acts out. I feel so helpless and as a mother that is the worst feeling ever! So starting Monday Mason has his first "play therapy" session. This counselor specializes in preschoolers and I REALLY hope this helps! I tried so hard to hold back tears while I was making this appointment BC it hurts so bad knowing that my little boy is hurting and I cant "fix" it for him! I just wish everything was back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment