Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone (A little late)! I hope everyone had an amazingly awesome Christmas! I had Mason this year which I really can not begin to tell you how happy that made me! Last Christmas I spent the majority of the day crying because my baby was not with me. This year could not have been more different! First of all we had a WHTIE Christmas!!



Now if you know me at all you know that I absolutely LOVE snow! So this made my whole day!! Me and Mason went out and played a little in the snow! He would try to throw a snowball at me and then start crying bc his hand was so cold! haha



If he would have just looked at the camera and smiled this could have turned out really cute!

We had to wait until Shaun and Andrea and their kids came over before we could open presents so we passed the time by decorating a gingerbread house and being goofy.



Me and a friend made headbands for our Holiday office party but never did wear them!


It was so pretty outside with all the white and my little man looks like such a big boy here! I cant believe he is about to be 3 years old! Crazy!!

Finally everyone came over and it was game on!



I hope everyone has enjoyed the Holidays so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment