Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Who....Me?

WOW! Have I been slacking or what!? Its been a crazy couple weeks and I have been in a horrible funk! I decided to SNAP out of it and finally post something! Christmas is almost here and I could not be more excited!!! The other weekend I had two Christmas parties to go to. The first was a good friend of mine, Shauna's, party.

Katie went with me and we had a really good time! There was an intense game of Pictionary and my team lost at the last second! Boy do I hate to lose!
Well the next night my church, Watermark, had a Christmas party for the singles. It was Texas Country theme and a lot of fun!


My good friends Stacie and Shauna came with me! There was a lot of two stepping and country music!


Im not a big country girl so while I had a lot of fun its definitely not something I would want to participate in every weekend! All in all it was a fantastic weekend!
A couple days later me and some of my girl friends took a carriage ride through Highland Park to see all the Christmas lights! Have I mentioned that I LOVE this time of year!!


It was such a great night with great friends!!

Well Tomorrow is Christmas eve and I am doing something I have never done before! At the 2pm service at Watermark I am participating in the Cardboard Testimonies! I am so excited for this and its the first step to put myself out there! Stay tuned later this week and I will tell you what my cardboard said and WHY its so important for me to do this!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment