Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.....

Over the weekend I took Mason to see Santa Claus at the Willow Bend Mall! I looooove Christmas time! I am a Christmas Movie Fanatic and will make a point to watch E.V.E.R.Y single Christmas movie on Tv! The Santas they have at the malls on Tv all have those fake beards and thats fully what I expected to see! Instead I got this.....


I was so pleased with this Santa! He was super nice and great with Mason! Mason was so excited to see him until it was his turn to sit on the jolly fellows lap! Then he got really nervous and started rubbing his eyes pretending he was tired and sticking his hand in his mouth. He has NEVER done this before! I found it so cute that he was so nervous! The theme at this mall is Polar Express and at the end Mason got his very own ticket to the Polar Express! He loves this ticket and it "choo choo"s everywhere with him! Here are a few pics of us while we were waiting for Santa...


Cheeeeese!


Mason isnt looking at the camera in this picture because there was sooo much to see inside this little globe we were in!
It started "snowing" when we were in the globe and for the rest of the day im sure i looked like i had dandruff! And one last picture....


Isnt he cute?!?!?!?

Well right now as im typing this my good friend Melanie is in labor! She went in this morning at 7:30am to get induced! Her due date was Turkey day so she is definitely ready! Looking forward to see pictures of Jacoby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment