Monday, November 16, 2009

Lunch Date!



So I mentioned yesterday about having to cancel my lunch plans with my good friend Melanie on Friday, so we rescheduled for today. We dont see eachother as much now that she moved to Saginaw but she works in Plano, so we get together for lunch at least once a month. She is due ANY day now!!! Well if you want to get technical she is due on Turkey Day but my bet is he will come before then! I cant wait for Jacoby to make his debut!  

Sure from the front view she looks pregnant right....

But check out the side view!!!

I am anxiously awaiting this little mans arrival!!! I cant wait to meet him and watch him grow up! Jackson will be such an awesome big brother!!! The next time I see you, Mel, you will be holding your precious baby boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment