Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wishful Wednesday - Chores (The Joys of Being Single)


" I Wish" I never had to clean.......the bathtub!!!!








I'm not a big fan of cleaning to begin with but everything about a bathroom grosses me out! Most of all is the bathtub!!! I will literally gag at the thought of cleaning the bathtub!!! If I see even ONE hair (yes even my own) I will have to try my hardest not to throw up!! I cant move the bath mat in the tub without cringing!! I get that puckered up face with my nose all squinted! You know what face I'm talking about!!! Just thinking about it right now gives me the chills! Ugh I could most definitely go the rest of my life without ever cleaning a bathtub again!!!! What do you wish you never had to clean again......... Copy the Wishful Wednesday Image and re post it on your blog! You can go here and link your blog!






1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA!!! It just grosses me out entirely!!!

    ReplyDelete