Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I need help......

Ok so if any one out there actually reads this blog I am about to admit something and need to be held accountable..........I need help! Help losing this gosh darn weight! After I had Mason I lost almost all of the weight and then ended up with depression and gained about 40 pounds in TWO months!!! So now Mason is alsmost 3 and I really havent done much to lose the weight! I started counting calories and instantly dropped 10 pounds. Me and a friend from work like to try and work out together on our lunch break. Lately we have been coming up with so many excuses why we cant so we need to really get focused again. As of today I have lost a total of 14 pounds. I have 31 more that I need to lose! I have been doing pretty decent with keeping active but i LOVE crap food! I mean seriously! So if any is out there reading this please keep me accountable!!! I need people to push me! Today after work I am meeting a friend to go bike riding around White Rock Lake! I looked it up and it is 9.33 miles. Im really looking forward to it!
So if anyone wants someone to bike ride with or attempt to run with let me know! I suck at running but I am working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment