Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Procrastinate much??

I have 4 papers due in two weeks and I have yet to start even ONE! I have had months to do them but I really do work better when I am in a time crunch! So I was planning on spending the next two weekends working on them. But here is the thing. For one of the papers I have to go do a career placement test up at school, so I call today to make an appointment. Well they inform me that to complete it I have to do 3 separate hour long sessions with a counselor. The next time they have an opening for one of the sessions is Monday November 30th!! Well my paper is due that next day!!!!! Not going to happen! Luckily my teacher is super awesome so we will see  if there is something else that I can do! Sheesh!!! Maybe next time I wont wait so long huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment