Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it Christmas yet?

So last night I went to the movies with my mom and saw A Christmas Carol in 3D! I am absolutely a Christmas girl and love everything about this time of year! If this movie would have been in theaters in the summer time I would have been there! This was a cute movie and the 3D was a nice effect!  I am soooo ready for the cooler weather and the holiday spirit that everyone gets! Now if someone could explain to me why in November its in the upper 70s that would be great! I need to be living somewhere with snow!!! I want snow!!! I want to make snowmen and snow angels and have a snow ball fight and go sledding! One day I tell ya!!! But first I need to find me a man to shovel that snow and scrape the ice off my car! I want all the benefits of the snow without any of the negatives! If only....

No comments:

Post a Comment