Monday, November 9, 2009

Friends Friends Friends

Wow...what a difference having real friends makes!!! Last year I had maybe one or two True friends...the rest were just friends that I would hang out with but werent really the best. Well since the negative ones have been removed from my life I honestly could not be happier! I finally have a good group of girl friends who I would do anything for and vice versa. About two months ago I started in a community group, Its like a bible study group but more. There are 8 other ladies in this group and these women are truly amazing!! I am soo blessed to have all the people that I have in my life. Yesterday I got some news and it just really hurts how its going to affect my sons relationship with his daddy. Dont get me wrong they will still be a huge part of eachothers life it just doesnt look like they will be seeing eachother quite as much anymore. It really hurts because Mason absolutely adores his daddy!!! Anyways these girls all reminded me that all I can control is myself! And I have a strong support system in place and Mason has soooo much love in his life! No matter what happens we will both be ok! Its times like these that really make me realize how truly blessed I am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment