Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jammed pack, non-stop weekend!


This weekend was a birthday filled weekend! On Friday my good friend Melanie turned 24!!! She is due with her little baby boy in less than two weeks! I had lunch plans with her but hand to cancel because I was stuck at home with a migraine! :( Then Saturday was my brothers Birthday! He turned 28! He's not a big fan of cake so instead Andrea made him the best cake he could have ever wanted!!!!
We started the evening off with Dinner at Kobes! This place is amazing and the cooks are sooo funny! They definitely keep the adults entertained just as much as the kids! They had Shaun put on this awesome birthday hat while they sang happy birthday! My nephew, Zack, was so excited to blow out Shauns candles!!!

Mason was trying so hard to use the chopsticks! He somewhat got the hang of it but he was so cute trying! Notice the tongue sticking out because he was concentrating so hard!

My little man is so amazing! I sure do love him
 This has to be one of my favorite pictures of Mason and his cousin Zack! They love eachother so much and it is so adorable!
Here is Mason with both his cousins Zack and baby Connor! They all see eachother every day and I wouldnt have it any other way! They get along so great....for the most part!

Today is my friend Ambers Birthday! She is in Austin so I didnt get the chance to see her but Happy Birthday!!  Im ending this great weekend with Church and Community group! Cant believe the weekend is already over! So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment