Thursday, November 5, 2009

~Howdy~

Well I have debated for a while now if I wanted to make a blog or not and I finally decided to just go for it! So here I am!! My sister (in-law = same thing) has a blog @ Roseytoesies.blogspot.com and I am constantly checking it and reminding her to post so lets see if I can do any better! She mentions that the month of November is known as National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) and you are suppose to blog e.v.e.r.y single day this month. So I may be a few days late in starting this but im doing it! I have a lot to learn about how to make this blog page look way better than it does so please bare with me!!! Im excited to jump into this head first and see if anyone will actually follow it! Oh and can someone tell me how I do it where if you scroll over a certain word like "here" and if you click it then it will take you to another link? Thanks!!!
Well, it looks like I will be back tomorrow to do some more bloggin!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! About the internal link thing. Here is my very non technical instructions:

    1) Click on new post to begin (As you did with this post).

    2) Write some text - for instance "Please click here."

    3) Highlight the word you would like to link - for instance "here".

    4) When its highlighted, click on the green ball with the link on it. Its above the text along the tool bar, 3rd down after B for bold and i for italics.

    5) a little box should pop up where you'll write the URL or webpage that you want to link to. (Make sure the text is still highlighted below.)

    6) Once you've written your url in the box, click "okay".

    You're all done... you should have a hyperlink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found me and now I can stay updated with you and your studly man!!

    ReplyDelete