Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! My brother and sister in law and their kiddos are coming over to my parents house and we are having a big linner (lunch/dinner). Mason is with his daddy this holiday which totally sucks! I just have to keep reminding myself that I get him Christmas this year!! Last Christmas was my first Holiday with out him and I pretty much cried the whole day!! So I am stoked to have him for Christmas this year! You know considering I have sole custody it would be pretty darn nice to be able to have him EVERY Holiday! But alas thats not the way it works! So this Thanksgiving I am thankful for my family! My parents have taken me in so many times no matter how bad I messed up! They have ALWAYS been there to pick me back up and help me get back on the right track. I am so grateful to have such amazing parents! My brother....we use to hate eachother growing up! Now we are very close and I absolutely love him! If only he would stop pushing my buttons...haha! My sister in law....Shaun could not have married a better person! She is so awesome and I am very close with her as well! She really is more like a sister than "in-law"! She watches Mason during the week at her in home daycare and I could not possibly be more grateful for that!!! My two nephews are just absolutely adorable! Zack and Connor are too cute for words and always put a smile on my face. Now for Mason.....WOW! I dont have words for how much I am grateful for this little guy! I am tearing up just thinking about it! He is so precious and so amazing and so smart and so cute and so....perfect!!! I truly believe that he saved my life! I was heading back down a bad path that I had came out of just a few months prior when I found out I was pregnant. If it were not for him I really do think I would not be here today! I am sooooo blessed for the family I have! I honestly could not be more thankful! What are you thankful for???

No comments:

Post a Comment