Friday, November 27, 2009

Meltdown What?

So I only had one official meltdown yesterday! And it happened to be at the dinner table while we were all eating! I was looking around and seeing everyone happy and eating...everyone except Mason. And then the tears came a rolling! And i tried really hard to stop it but there was no use! But I must say that I did WAY better than I did at Christmas last year! Last year I had a meltdown probably every 30 minutes, sometimes less. If anyone mentioned Masons name I broke down! This Thanksgiving I just had to keep reminding myself that Christmas he is allll mine! That helped me to remember this when I teared up a few other times. All in all Thanksgiving was an amazing day with some Amazing food! I just wish my special little guy was with us!

I debated if I wanted to go to Old Navy at 3am or not and then decided I dont Need anything that bad! In fact I dont need anything at all! So i will go around 10ish and if they have the coat in my size left then its meant to be! If not then oh well, I stil have 4 other coats! After that I am heading to Uptown to have lunch with a friend and do some shopping at stores that are way out of my price range! Tonight is going to be awesome too! My good friend Emily is in town from Austin with her fiance Kreig and we are going to have dinner at my place then head to downtown for the night! Keep your eyes out for some pictures coming up~

No comments:

Post a Comment