Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wishful Wednesday, 3...2...1...ACTION


'I wish' .... my life was a movie, and I would want it to be _ADVENTURE__ genre!
(and tell us why)
Would you want action, adventure, comedy, drama, romance, family, OR suspense??
I wish my life was full of adventure!! I love going on new adventures and experiencing new things and unfortunately right now I dont get too much of that! I do go on as many vacations as I possibly can given my situation! Life to me would be so boring without them! I had all these plans to travel the world and go here and go there and just do it all!! And then I got pregnant and had to put those dreams on hold. When Mason gets older I most defintely want to travel the world with him! How much fun would that be! Adventure is also a reason I want to move to Colorado! There is so much more stuff to do there than here in Texas! I want to white water raft or go skiing or hiking at the spur of a moment! I NEED adventure in my life!!! I am sooo not the kind of person who is content with a calm peaceful life! Where is the fun at!?!?!?!
Copy and paste the Wishful Wednesday logo and post it on your blog!! Link it to here so others can read it!!! If you want you can link it back to my blog also!!

1 comment:

  1. That is why I moved out of Dallas --- haha, not quite enough to do!!

    ReplyDelete