Saturday, November 14, 2009

Monster Trucks and Birthdays!

I didn't post yesterday because I was stuck at home all day with a migraine and the last thing I wanted to do was look at small words on a computer! 

So today has been a really busy day!!! I started off the morning running errands non stop since I couldn't do any of them yesterday. Then I went to see the Monster Trucks with Mason, My brother, nephew Zack, and my dad. This is the second time this year we hav
e all gone to the Monster Truck shows and the boys just absolutely love it!!! Me....not so much! But hey, whatever makes Mason happy right!!!! I was super upset because I forgot my camera so this was taken with my phone, not the best quality. Mason and Zack are the best of friends and really are more like brothers than cousins! Below is one of them goofing off and one of Me and Mason in front of one of the trucks... 

I will post tomorrow about our dinner, today is my brother, Shaun, 28th Birthday! Happy Birthday Big Bro! And as much as it hurts me to say this....I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment