Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to the Grind

So yesterday was a much needed day off. Well technically it was not suppose to be a day off but I stayed home with Mason anyways. We went to the park and had such a great time! Its crazy how nice it was outside! I mean HELLO its January and in the 70s here! I hope this isnt some kind of sign of what Summer is going to be like. I cant handle the 100 degree weather very well! Anyways, Masons favorite part of the day was feeding the ducks!


Today it was time to get back to work, AND school! I am only taking one class this semester because of how busy I am going to be. Im taking Financial Accounting and just found out its a self paced class which is my favorite! Now if im ready for a test I can take it instead of having to wait for the test date.

I met a really good friend of mine for lunch today and I FINALLY got to meet her newest little man, Jacoby! He is already 7 weeks old and I cant believe it took so long for me to meet him! I hate that she doesnt live down the street anymore! It was so nice to see her and catch up!

I also just signed up Mason for swimming lessons starting this saturday!! I am beyond excited about this! My parents have a boat on Lake Levon and we go out every weekend during the summer. Im always so nervous about Mason in the water so it will be nice to be able to relax just a tiny bit more, and i mean TINY bit more! I had a nightmare a long time ago about Mason drowning so I get kinda freaked out when he is around water!

By the way.....Sunday my baby boy turns THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment