Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...Hair



Wishful Wednesdays are back! Heres todays.....

'I wish' .... I had ___Gretchen's (Real Housewives of Orange County)____ hair/hairstyle!



Although she may not be my favorite person in this world I cant deny the fact that I think she is beautiful! What I wouldnt give for her hair! Its always perfect! Everytime I curl my hair no matter what I do it loses its curl within the hour!! And I have really thick hair but it always seems so flat! I want some volume!!! Any suggestions for me on how to get this look feel free to leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! She has a killer style that causes all the girls talking! Her hair is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Gretchen was my second pick (Jessica Simpson my first). How does she do it?? Her hair is always awesome! Kinda frustrating... Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete