Thursday, January 14, 2010

Change Is A Coming

2010 is Definitely a year of change for me! And I could not be more excited or more ready! The first change is obviosuly this blog! I felt like the other layout was just too dark for me and I am not a dark person at all! I still havent found the perfect match for me yet but this will do for now! And I need to think of a cute blog name so any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

The Second change is Masons daycare. My sister is closing her daycare which is a huge bummer but totally understandable. I dont know about you guys but I sooo do not have the patience to handle several running screaming kids all day! So in two weeks Mason starts his new daycare. Its less than 10 mins from my work and is on 20 acres. There are three parks, one for each age group, and a pool! They do spanish and computer classes also! I am sooo excited about this change! Mason will do so amazing there I just know it!

And finally, the last change as of yet is my job!!!! I got promoted to a claims examiner! Now this is not something that I want to spend the rest of my life doing but hey Im taking one for the team! And when I say team I mean me and Mason! The pay is a lot better and now I will actually have work to do when I am at work! Right now I am a claims assistant and I am so bored at this position and need more of a challenge! (But if your looking for a job we have 2 opening for claims assistants so let me know). My company is awesome and I love the people in my office so Im happy I will get to stay here! We are getting a new client which is the account I will be working on along with 7 other examiners. In March they are flying us out to Charlotte, NC for a few days to meet with the big wigs and I can't wait! A FREE cheap! Does it get better than that?

Yup, 2010 is going to be a year of change!

No comments:

Post a Comment