Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Change Keeps A Comin

Wow, I was not kidding when I said this is a year of change!!! So much has been going on these past few days!!

On Saturday Mason started his first swimming lesson ever! He goes in the water a lot but I dont have a pool so its usually at the lake and thats not an easy place to teach someone how to swim! This session consists of 4 classes and I took him to this first, his daddy will be taking him to his 2nd and 3rd classes and I will be taking Mason to his final class. Im so excited to see the progress that he makes! When I set him next to the pool he was the ONLY one crying! I felt so bad but I knew I had to let him be. Boy was that tough! I was honestly getting frustrated watching him. He wouldn't blow bubbles in the water or put his head down and he was really scared. Granted it has been a few months since he has been in the water but I Know he can do it because he has done it before! So im hoping by the 4th class he will be a lot more comfortable in the water.

On Sunday my baby turned THREE!!!! Yes thats right people! THREE years old!! When did that happen? I dont think he had my permission to get older! Well anyways, we had his party at a gymnastic studio. He had such a ball and it was just perfect! I swear this child of mine has absolutely NO fear, whatsoever! I will post pics later of everything!

On Monday I signed up at Lifetime Fitness and I have not been to a gym since highschool! They have all the classes that I want to take and this place is sooo amazing! I cant wait to take Mason swimming here! I get off work at 4, the classes are at 4:30 and end at 5:30 and Masons daycare closes at 6:15! Its all perfect timing and within minutes from my work, the gym, and daycare. It could not have worked out more perfectly! I cant not wait to finally lose all this excess baggage and be back to where I want to be weight wise. Especially considering that we are going to DISNEYWORLD in just over a month and I want to look bangin in the photos!

And finally, this week I have decided to go forward with selling some amazing jewelry! Stella & Dot has been featured in many magazines and even on some tv shows and I am so excited for this new adventure! I will post more information after I have everything set up and ready to go!

I hope everyone is having a good week! This is one of the best weeks I have had in a LONG time and I sooooo needed this! You have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment