Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Movie Mayhem

So this past weekend i took Mason to the movie theatre TWICE. And this was his First time ever to go! He did such a good job and made me one proud mama! On Saturday Me and my mom took Mason to see The Princess and the Frog. Im not brave enough to go by myself yet so I made my mom go with me! haha


They had the Chipmunks on display and Mason just HAD to get a picture with them. (These photos were taken on my new iPhone so they arent quite the best quality. And yes i said NEW iphone! Woohoo) Anyways back to the movies. On Sunday my dad and I took Mason and his cousin Zack to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Unfortunately the Chipmunks werent on display anymore :( Oh well.
Arent they so cute together! Zack is such a cheeser and Mason was just loving having him with us. All in all it was a great weekend with my little man!

1 comment:

  1. We also saw it this weekend! We thought it was very cute. "All the single ladies, all the single ladies"

    ReplyDelete