Friday, February 26, 2010

Moving on Up

Mason moved up in his daycare to the Young 4s class. He just turned 3 at the end of January! He moved for several reasons.

1. Hes smart for his age, always has been
2. He gets bored too easily with the activities the old class did
3. Hes a Bully....yup thats right. My precious little baby is a bully.

He Loves to play rough and be in charge. I have tried everything under the sun to get him to be more gentle but it just doesnt work. He is especially rough when he is bored and has nothing else to do. This child is an on the go kind of kid who does not and will not sit still. He can out last any other kid out there, well almost any other kid. So while Im happy that in just two weeks of him being at this new daycare they acknowledged that he needs more of a mental challenge then what they were originally doing Im bummed hes acting up. I dont know what to do to correct that kind of behavior.

At least now the kids in his class are older and have more of a chance to hold their own against Mason...

Ughhh....my son the BULLY.......HELP

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any advice on the bullying, I'm sorry! I worked as a Preschool Teacher for awhile and I was one of the 3 year old teachers, and most of the time if the "bullies" were given something more interesting to do they would leave the other kids alone. I hope that situation works out :)

    I am leaving you something on my blog tomorrow AM :) I hope you have a blessed week!

    xo,
    KA

    ReplyDelete