Monday, February 1, 2010

New School Day

Well today is Masons first day at his new daycare! He was stoked to be starting a New School and making New friends!! This morning when I dropped him off he was so excited to play. He had no problem what-so-ever with me leaving! Can I tell you how sad that makes me! Not that I want my son to ever cry but at least one little tear would have sufficed. I mean, not even a "Don't leave me mommy" or anything came out of this little guy! I was trying to get him to give me a hug goodbye and all he could talk about was the toy tractor he was playing with! Oh the joys of children becoming independent. I am beyond anxious to pick him up and see how his day went! I hope he was a well behaved little man :) I guess we will find out soon enough~

No comments:

Post a Comment