Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~Success~

Well Mason did absolutely wonderful at his New Daycare!! When I asked how he did they said he was extremely good....I made them repeat that several times!! :)
The last few weeks that he was at Aunt Andrea's house for daycare Mason had been horrible. He and his cousin were constantly getting in fights, Mason was saying bad words over and over, and when in time out he would kick the wall! So I was in shock when they said he was an angel! It made me one PROUD mama!
The best part......he has a GIRLFRIEND!! He has been there for all of one day and is already holding hands with another little girl! Man am I in trouble when he gets older or what? When I asked him what her name is he said Goldilocks (Grandpa tells him the 3 bears story every night before bed). Is he cute or what? In the car he kept talking about what he did and how much fun he had! This morning when I asked him if he was ready to go to his new school again he started jumping up and down and smiling! Soo I guess that means he likes it there! Maybe I can relax a little now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment