Friday, February 19, 2010

~Thankful~

With everything that has been going on lately I thought it would be good to just write out what I am thankful for...(in no specific order)

-Mason. This child is my everything and I wouldnt give him up for the world. He is so precious and so loving and just what I need in my life.

-My parents. Time and time again they prove to me that love has no boundaries. They have put a roof over my head, and Masons, and food in our stomaches. Without them I dont know where I would be. Probably living in a box somewhere. They are also such role models when it comes to faith. They are the epitome of what Christians should be like. They know their values and their morals and they are not afraid to state them but they are also more forgiving than I think I could ever be.

-Health. Everyone I know and love is healthy. You really can't ask for much more than that.

-My job. In this economy you are lucky to have a job. Not only do I have one but my job pretty much rocks. They are paying for my school and there is so much room for growth within the company.

-God. My relationship with God has become stronger than it ever has before in the past few month. These past two weeks I have definitely not been as close and I feel such a big whole in my life. Im thankful to have found him and look foward to strengthening that relationship.

-My friends. I have some of the best friends. No matter what happens they are there for me, not to tell me that I am right, but to support me and help me through the tough times. Thats what friendship is all about.

There is definitely more but the list can go on and on and on so I will just leave it at those main ones!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment