Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~ Wishful Wednesday ~

'I wish' .... I could play a character's role in a book and it would be __________! Include the fictional characters name and novel too

For me I would like to be Stephanie Plum from the Plum Series by Janet Evanovich

Why would I be her? Well its simple! She has two very sexy men that want to be with her. She has the good guy/bad guy that she gets to choose from. Well they are both good guys but one may or may not do things according to the law...

She is also a bounty hunter and gets to be dangerous...how fun! Now I wouldnt want the crazies out there trying to kill me or have every car I get be blown to pieces but I would love to have a more interesting job. Something to get my adrenalin running and always keep me entertained. Never a boring day!

If you havent read these books I suggest you do! Im not much of a reader but I read all 15 (or something like that, I dont remember the exact amount) novels in one summer.

Ok Your turn! Copy the Wishful Wednesday Button and put it on your post.

You can link your post to the blog of the lovely creator of Wishful Wednesdays, Kelsey

10 comments:

  1. my mom LOVEs those books, I haven't gotten around to them, but I will someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo...this sounds like a great read! I may have to read these!! Popped over from WW! Great blog too:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi IM a new follower over from Kelsey's blog, I havent read these books but I heard they are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom absolutely loves these books! I know that would be her pick too, hehee. I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but I feel like I don't need to -- my mom always comes rushing out of her room to read me lines that have her cracking up, hehee. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this series but now I want too! Stopping by from WW :) I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!
    xo,
    KA

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh this sounds like a good read! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My inlaws are all over these books, and I know they would agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like a great book and I think I would want to be her too, he he!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! When I saw this as WW, I had no idea who I would pick--- so many wonderful characters.... but then I saw yours- PERFECT choice! Love Stephanie Plum!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read this book, but I can totally see what you'd want to be her!!

    ReplyDelete